Traveling Luck for Martinovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Martinovica?What's around Martinovica?
Wikipedia near Martinovica
Where to stay near Martinovica
The timezone in Martinovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6900°, Longitude. 21.7403°
Satellite map around Martinovica
Loading map of Martinovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Martinovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Martinovica (0km)
- Smrdan (1.4km)
- Bukovic (1.5km)
- Sopot (1.9km)
- Pravac (2.3km)
- Grabčina (2.3km)
- Poljanica (2.3km)
- Ploča (2.6km)
- Trnjak (2.6km)
- Ornica (2.6km)
- Krušak (2.9km)
- Sokolovica (3km)
- Krlja (3.1km)
- Nerezina (3.4km)
- Lipak (3.6km)
- Dranjci (3.8km)
- Gajbuđe (3.9km)
- Staro Selo (4km)
- Džondžole (4km)
- Krnjani (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Martinovica
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Goveđi Vrh (3.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.6km)
Airports close to Martinovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (206.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218km)
Airfields or small airports close to Martinovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.