Traveling Luck for Žabari, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabari?What's around Zabari?
Wikipedia near Zabari
Where to stay near Žabari
The timezone in Zabari is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.7328°, Longitude. 21.7297°
Satellite map around Žabari
Loading map of Žabari and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žabari, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Strukalski Vrh (0.4km)
- Lipov Vrh (1km)
- Zavoj (1km)
- Senački Vrh (1.4km)
- Lubnički Vrh (1.6km)
- Lipovar (1.7km)
- Drenova Glava (2.2km)
- Gluči Vrh (2.3km)
- BeljevskiVrh (2.3km)
- Popove Bore (2.7km)
- Čuka (2.9km)
- Brešnjačka Čuka (3.1km)
- Koviljača (3.5km)
- Dranjiska Čuka (3.7km)
- Orlovac (3.8km)
- Žeželj (3.9km)
- Gradište (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Žabari
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bresjanska Kosa (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Drenjak (0.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Amanov Potok (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jošanica (4.2km)
Airports close to Žabari
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (216.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Žabari
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.