Traveling Luck for Torište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Toriste?What's around Toriste?
Wikipedia near Toriste
Where to stay near Torište
The timezone in Toriste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6261°, Longitude. 21.5114°
Satellite map around Torište
Loading map of Torište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Torište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Torište (0km)
- Gušćak (1km)
- Donje Polje (1km)
- Zabran (1.2km)
- Ostrvo (1.5km)
- Dinina Livada (2.1km)
- Gornje Polje (2.2km)
- Ključ (2.4km)
- Moravište (2.5km)
- Bakčište (2.7km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2.9km)
- Gorunjak (3.1km)
- Maminjevo (3.3km)
- Donje Polje (3.3km)
- Mali Prisadi (3.4km)
- Karaula (3.4km)
- Drenjak (3.9km)
- Parlojze (4km)
- Utrina (4.1km)
- Kozara (4.1km)
- Ključ (4.3km)
- Nikoljac (4.3km)
- Sastavci (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Torište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (1.9km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (1.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (2.7km)
- Poslonska Planina (2.3km)
Airports close to Torište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (219.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Torište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.