Traveling Luck for Selski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Selski Potok?What's around Selski Potok?
Wikipedia near Selski Potok
Where to stay near Selski Potok
The timezone in Selski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.6250°, Longitude. 21.5442°
Satellite map around Selski Potok
Loading map of Selski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (1.3km)
- Tatarin (1.7km)
- Drenjak (1.9km)
- Moravište (2km)
- Zabran (2km)
- Maminjevo (2.2km)
- Ključ (2.2km)
- Ðip (2.4km)
- Top (2.6km)
- Sastavci (2.6km)
- Botanište (2.7km)
- Padalište (2.8km)
- Goljak (2.9km)
- Gornje Polje (2.9km)
- Ostrvo (3.1km)
- Torište (3.1km)
- Gušćak (3.2km)
- Bela Topola (3.3km)
- Bresje (3.9km)
- Crkveno (3.9km)
- Donje Polje (4km)
- Veliki Prisadi (4km)
- Ćosavica (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selski Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Antonijeva Strana (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (2.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (1.5km)
Airports close to Selski Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.