Traveling Luck for Vis, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vis?What's around Vis?
Wikipedia near Vis
Where to stay near Vis
The timezone in Vis is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6325°, Longitude. 21.5422°
Satellite map around Vis
Loading map of Vis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vis, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (0.3km)
- Drenjak (1km)
- Sastavci (1.7km)
- Zabran (1.8km)
- Tatarin (2.1km)
- Padalište (2.4km)
- Moravište (2.7km)
- Gušćak (2.8km)
- Top (2.9km)
- Goljak (3km)
- Torište (3km)
- Maminjevo (3.1km)
- Veliki Prisadi (3.2km)
- Ðip (3.2km)
- Ključ (3.2km)
- Ravnica (3.4km)
- Mali Prisadi (3.5km)
- Ostrvo (3.5km)
- Gornje Polje (3.5km)
- Utrina (3.7km)
- Botanište (3.7km)
- Donje Polje (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vis
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (1.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (0.9km)
Airports close to Vis
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vis
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.