Traveling Luck for Dinina Livada, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dinina Livada?What's around Dinina Livada?
Wikipedia near Dinina Livada
Where to stay near Dinina Livada
The timezone in Dinina Livada is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.6394°, Longitude. 21.4986°
Satellite map around Dinina Livada
Loading map of Dinina Livada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dinina Livada, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dinina Livada (0km)
- Bakčište (0.7km)
- Gušćak (1.6km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2km)
- Torište (2.1km)
- Kozara (2.2km)
- Mali Prisadi (2.4km)
- Donje Polje (2.4km)
- Kovanluk (2.8km)
- Zabran (2.8km)
- Utrina (3.1km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Ostrvo (3.6km)
- Ključ (4.1km)
- Gorunjak (4.1km)
- Gornje Polje (4.3km)
- Ravnica (4.4km)
- Moravište (4.6km)
- Drenjak (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dinina Livada
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3.3km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (4.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.4km)
Airports close to Dinina Livada
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (189.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dinina Livada
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.