Traveling Luck for Dinina Livada, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dinina Livada?What's around Dinina Livada?
Wikipedia near Dinina Livada
Where to stay near Dinina Livada
The timezone in Dinina Livada is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 15:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6394°, Longitude. 21.4986°
Satellite map around Dinina Livada
Loading map of Dinina Livada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dinina Livada, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dinina Livada (0km)
- Bakčište (0.7km)
- Gušćak (1.6km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2km)
- Torište (2.1km)
- Kozara (2.2km)
- Mali Prisadi (2.4km)
- Donje Polje (2.4km)
- Kovanluk (2.8km)
- Zabran (2.8km)
- Utrina (3.1km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Ostrvo (3.6km)
- Ključ (4.1km)
- Gorunjak (4.1km)
- Gornje Polje (4.3km)
- Ravnica (4.4km)
- Moravište (4.6km)
- Drenjak (4.7km)
Accommodation around Dinina Livada
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3.3km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nikola (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (4.6km)
- Poslonska Planina (3.4km)
Airports close to Dinina Livada
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (189.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dinina Livada
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.