Traveling Luck for Ravnjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravnjak?What's around Ravnjak?
Wikipedia near Ravnjak
Where to stay near Ravnjak
The timezone in Ravnjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6383°, Longitude. 21.5222°
Satellite map around Ravnjak
Loading map of Ravnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravnjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gušćak (1km)
- Zabran (1.3km)
- Veliki Prisadi (1.4km)
- Mali Prisadi (1.8km)
- Torište (1.9km)
- Gorunjak (1.9km)
- Dinina Livada (2.2km)
- Utrina (2.4km)
- Bakčište (2.4km)
- Drenjak (2.5km)
- Sastavci (2.7km)
- Donje Polje (2.9km)
- Ravnica (3km)
- Kozara (3.1km)
- Ostrvo (3.2km)
- Moravište (3.4km)
- Gornje Polje (3.6km)
- Kovanluk (3.7km)
- Padalište (4km)
- Slanopađa (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravnjak
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (3.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (1.2km)
Airports close to Ravnjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (239.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravnjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.