Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.6325°, Longitude. 21.4975°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dinina Livada (0.9km)
- Gušćak (1.5km)
- Torište (1.6km)
- Donje Polje (1.6km)
- Bakčište (1.6km)
- Zabran (2.5km)
- Veliki Prisadi (2.6km)
- Ostrvo (2.8km)
- Mali Prisadi (3.1km)
- Kozara (3.1km)
- Ključ (3.2km)
- Gornje Polje (3.6km)
- Kovanluk (3.7km)
- Donje Polje (3.8km)
- Utrina (3.9km)
- Moravište (4km)
- Gorunjak (4.2km)
- Selište (4.2km)
- Karaula (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.4km)
Airports close to Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (220km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.