Traveling Luck for Osredak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Osredak?What's around Osredak?
Wikipedia near Osredak
Where to stay near Osredak
The timezone in Osredak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6342°, Longitude. 21.5192°
Satellite map around Osredak
Loading map of Osredak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Osredak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gušćak (0.6km)
- Zabran (0.9km)
- Torište (1.3km)
- Veliki Prisadi (1.8km)
- Dinina Livada (2.1km)
- Gorunjak (2.1km)
- Mali Prisadi (2.3km)
- Donje Polje (2.3km)
- Bakčište (2.4km)
- Ostrvo (2.6km)
- Drenjak (2.8km)
- Utrina (2.9km)
- Moravište (2.9km)
- Gornje Polje (3.1km)
- Sastavci (3.2km)
- Kozara (3.4km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Ravnica (3.6km)
- Maminjevo (3.7km)
- Kovanluk (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Osredak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (1.6km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (3.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (1.3km)
Airports close to Osredak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Osredak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.