Traveling Luck for Gušćak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Guscak?What's around Guscak?
Wikipedia near Guscak
Where to stay near Gušćak
The timezone in Guscak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6339°, Longitude. 21.5131°
Satellite map around Gušćak
Loading map of Gušćak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gušćak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gušćak (0km)
- Torište (1km)
- Zabran (1.2km)
- Dinina Livada (1.6km)
- Veliki Prisadi (1.8km)
- Donje Polje (1.9km)
- Bakčište (2km)
- Mali Prisadi (2.4km)
- Ostrvo (2.5km)
- Gorunjak (2.7km)
- Utrina (3.1km)
- Gornje Polje (3.1km)
- Kozara (3.2km)
- Moravište (3.2km)
- Drenjak (3.4km)
- Ključ (3.4km)
- Sastavci (3.7km)
- Kovanluk (3.8km)
- Ravnica (3.9km)
- Maminjevo (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gušćak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.2km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (2.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (1.9km)
Airports close to Gušćak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gušćak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.