Traveling Luck for Gorunjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gorunjak?What's around Gorunjak?
Wikipedia near Gorunjak
Where to stay near Gorunjak
The timezone in Gorunjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.6344°, Longitude. 21.5417°
Satellite map around Gorunjak
Loading map of Gorunjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gorunjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (0km)
- Drenjak (0.8km)
- Sastavci (1.5km)
- Zabran (1.9km)
- Tatarin (2.3km)
- Padalište (2.3km)
- Gušćak (2.7km)
- Moravište (2.9km)
- Veliki Prisadi (3km)
- Top (3.1km)
- Torište (3.1km)
- Goljak (3.1km)
- Ravnica (3.2km)
- Mali Prisadi (3.3km)
- Maminjevo (3.4km)
- Utrina (3.4km)
- Ðip (3.4km)
- Ključ (3.5km)
- Ostrvo (3.6km)
- Gornje Polje (3.7km)
- Botanište (3.9km)
- Slanopađa (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gorunjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (0.8km)
Airports close to Gorunjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gorunjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.