Traveling Luck for Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukar?What's around Cukar?
Wikipedia near Cukar
Where to stay near Čukar
The timezone in Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 21.5564°
Satellite map around Čukar
Loading map of Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tatarin (1.1km)
- Drenjak (1.2km)
- Padalište (1.3km)
- Gorunjak (1.4km)
- Goljak (1.7km)
- Top (1.7km)
- Sastavci (1.8km)
- Ðip (2.6km)
- Dugo Polje (3.1km)
- Zabran (3.2km)
- Ključ (3.2km)
- Reka (3.4km)
- Botanište (3.4km)
- Moravište (3.5km)
- Maminjevo (3.6km)
- Ćosavica (3.9km)
- Ravnica (3.9km)
- Bresje (4km)
- Gušćak (4.1km)
- Bela Topola (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čukar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (2.2km)
Airports close to Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.