Traveling Luck for Mali Šanak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Sanak?What's around Mali Sanak?
Wikipedia near Mali Sanak
Where to stay near Mali Šanak
The timezone in Mali Sanak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6406°, Longitude. 21.6083°
Satellite map around Mali Šanak
Loading map of Mali Šanak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Šanak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mali Šanak (0km)
- Veliki Šanac (0.9km)
- Zelenove Njive (1.6km)
- Drugovac (1.8km)
- Dugo Polje (2km)
- Slatina (2.1km)
- Plandište (2.2km)
- Delnice (2.2km)
- Krušar (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.4km)
- Reka (2.6km)
- Ribnik (2.7km)
- Lojze (2.8km)
- Slatkovac (3.1km)
- Kladenčić (3.1km)
- Široko Polje (3.1km)
- Selište (3.5km)
- Široko Polje (3.6km)
- Goljak (3.6km)
- Selište (3.8km)
- Ornice (4km)
- Top (4.1km)
- Kusjak (4.1km)
- Padalište (4.2km)
- Prnjar (4.2km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
Accommodation around Mali Šanak
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (2.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Beli Potok (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (1.7km)
Airports close to Mali Šanak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (232km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Šanak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.