Traveling Luck for Veliki Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Sanac?What's around Veliki Sanac?
Wikipedia near Veliki Sanac
Where to stay near Veliki Šanac
The timezone in Veliki Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6431°, Longitude. 21.6175°
Satellite map around Veliki Šanac
Loading map of Veliki Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Veliki Šanac (0km)
- Mali Šanak (0.9km)
- Plandište (1.3km)
- Slatina (1.7km)
- Zelenove Njive (1.9km)
- Ribnik (1.9km)
- Dubrava (2km)
- Drugovac (2km)
- Krušar (2.1km)
- Kladenčić (2.3km)
- Delnice (2.4km)
- Lojze (2.4km)
- Dugo Polje (2.9km)
- Široko Polje (3km)
- Slatkovac (3km)
- Kusjak (3.2km)
- Selište (3.3km)
- Široko Polje (3.4km)
- Reka (3.5km)
- Ornice (3.5km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Varnica (3.9km)
- Srednje Polje (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Prnjar (4.4km)
- Rutevačka Međa (4.5km)
- Goljak (4.5km)
Accommodation around Veliki Šanac
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Marija (4.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (0.8km)
Airports close to Veliki Šanac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Šanac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.