Traveling Luck for Mali Čukar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Cukar?What's around Mali Cukar?
Wikipedia near Mali Cukar
Where to stay near Mali Čukar
The timezone in Mali Cukar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 21.5869°
Satellite map around Mali Čukar
Loading map of Mali Čukar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Čukar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dugo Polje (0.9km)
- Drugovac (1.8km)
- Mali Šanak (2.1km)
- Padalište (2.2km)
- Goljak (2.2km)
- Široko Polje (2.4km)
- Reka (2.5km)
- Top (2.9km)
- Veliki Šanac (2.9km)
- Utrina (2.9km)
- Slatina (3km)
- Zelenove Njive (3.1km)
- Tatarin (3.4km)
- Lojze (3.6km)
- Sastavci (3.6km)
- Drenjak (3.7km)
- Delnice (3.8km)
- Krušar (3.9km)
- Krušar (4km)
- Selište (4km)
- Dubrava (4.1km)
- Smrdan (4.1km)
- Ribnik (4.2km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mali Čukar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (2.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (2.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (3.4km)
Airports close to Mali Čukar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (233.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Čukar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.