Traveling Luck for Rupčište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rupciste?What's around Rupciste?
Wikipedia near Rupciste
Where to stay near Rupčište
The timezone in Rupciste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.6639°, Longitude. 21.6044°
Satellite map around Rupčište
Loading map of Rupčište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rupčište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0.9km)
- Lojze (1.1km)
- Široko Polje (1.1km)
- Dubrava (1.3km)
- Slatina (1.4km)
- Drugovac (1.5km)
- Ribnik (2.4km)
- Veljkova Livada (2.4km)
- Lipovac (2.5km)
- Krušar (2.5km)
- Konjska Poljana (2.6km)
- Veliki Šanac (3km)
- Ravnica (3km)
- Mali Šanak (3.1km)
- Utrina (3.1km)
- Matina Poljana (3.1km)
- Smrdan (3.7km)
- Duga Livada (3.8km)
- Široko Polje (3.8km)
- Kozare (3.8km)
- Plandište (3.8km)
- Dugo Polje (3.9km)
- Lozina Poljana (4.4km)
Accommodation around Rupčište
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (3.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Točak (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (2.5km)
- Malo Brdo (2.7km)
Airports close to Rupčište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rupčište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.