Traveling Luck for Sredak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sredak?What's around Sredak?
Wikipedia near Sredak
Where to stay near Sredak
The timezone in Sredak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6667°, Longitude. 21.6022°
Satellite map around Sredak
Loading map of Sredak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sredak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0.8km)
- Dubrava (0.9km)
- Široko Polje (1.1km)
- Lojze (1.4km)
- Slatina (1.8km)
- Drugovac (1.8km)
- Lipovac (2km)
- Krušar (2.1km)
- Veljkova Livada (2.2km)
- Konjska Poljana (2.3km)
- Ravnica (2.6km)
- Ribnik (2.7km)
- Matina Poljana (2.9km)
- Utrina (2.9km)
- Široko Polje (3.4km)
- Veliki Šanac (3.4km)
- Duga Livada (3.4km)
- Smrdan (3.5km)
- Mali Šanak (3.5km)
- Kozare (3.7km)
- Lozina Poljana (4.1km)
- Laz (4.1km)
- Dugo Polje (4.2km)
- Plandište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Sredak
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Točak (1.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenovačka (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malo Brdo (3.1km)
Airports close to Sredak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sredak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.