Traveling Luck for Matina Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Matina Poljana?What's around Matina Poljana?
Wikipedia near Matina Poljana
Where to stay near Matina Poljana
The timezone in Matina Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6864°, Longitude. 21.6164°
Satellite map around Matina Poljana
Loading map of Matina Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matina Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Matina Poljana (0km)
- Veljkova Livada (0.8km)
- Lozina Poljana (1.4km)
- Konjska Poljana (1.5km)
- Kozare (1.5km)
- Selište (2.2km)
- Dubrava (2.3km)
- Lipovac (2.7km)
- Lojze (3.3km)
- Ravnica (3.6km)
- Široko Polje (3.6km)
- Šib (3.7km)
- Krušar (3.7km)
- Široko Polje (3.9km)
- Slatina (4km)
- Suvača (4.1km)
- Ribnik (4.1km)
- Trmčište (4.3km)
- Cerje (4.4km)
- Laz (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Matina Poljana
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crni Kao (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Točak (2.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukova Poljana (2km)
Airports close to Matina Poljana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (229km)
Airfields or small airports close to Matina Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.