Traveling Luck for Međak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Medak?What's around Medak?
Wikipedia near Medak
Where to stay near Međak
The timezone in Medak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.6861°, Longitude. 21.5483°
Satellite map around Međak
Loading map of Međak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Međak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Međak (0km)
- Morikobila (0.9km)
- Lojze (1km)
- Padalište (1.3km)
- Slatina (1.8km)
- Birotinac (1.9km)
- Laz (2km)
- Čučanja (2.2km)
- Nišbair (2.3km)
- Rajkova Bara (2.3km)
- Bare (2.3km)
- Duga Livada (2.3km)
- Bučar (2.5km)
- Seča (2.5km)
- Smrdan (2.6km)
- Slanopađa (2.8km)
- Široko Polje (2.8km)
- Grabovac (3km)
- Ravnica (3.2km)
- Cerak (3.2km)
- Lojze (3.2km)
- Paljevina (3.3km)
- Podlojze (3.4km)
- Krušar (3.6km)
- Ravnica (3.8km)
- Utrina (3.8km)
Accommodation around Međak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Varnica (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suva Padina (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (2km)
Airports close to Međak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (187.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (235km)
Airfields or small airports close to Međak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.