Traveling Luck for Gornje Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Polje?What's around Gornje Polje?
Wikipedia near Gornje Polje
Where to stay near Gornje Polje
The timezone in Gornje Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.7228°, Longitude. 21.5008°
Satellite map around Gornje Polje
Loading map of Gornje Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gornje Polje (0km)
- Krušar (1.2km)
- Donje Polje (1.8km)
- Lovačko Polje (1.9km)
- Bračinska Poljana (2.1km)
- Padalište (2.5km)
- Ratovac (2.6km)
- Praskovar (2.6km)
- Prodanica (2.9km)
- Podlojze (3.3km)
- Paljevina (3.3km)
- Torina (3.5km)
- Bogoševac (3.8km)
- Sredoreka (4.2km)
- Parlog (4.2km)
- Seča (4.3km)
- Klejne (4.3km)
- Cerak (4.4km)
- Bučar (4.5km)
- Lovac (4.5km)
- Seča (4.8km)
- Vranjak (4.9km)
- Buđevac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Gornje Polje
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svinovo (2.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Jovan (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ćićevac Opština (4.2km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (3.3km)
Airports close to Gornje Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornje Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.