Traveling Luck for Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerje?What's around Cerje?
Wikipedia near Cerje
Where to stay near Cerje
The timezone in Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.7072°, Longitude. 21.5797°
Satellite map around Cerje
Loading map of Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (0km)
- Šib (0.7km)
- Grabovac (1.1km)
- Bare (1.9km)
- Rajkova Bara (1.9km)
- Ravnište (2.2km)
- Lojze (2.2km)
- Laz (2.7km)
- Široko Polje (2.8km)
- Dubrava (3km)
- Lojze (3.1km)
- Cerak (3.4km)
- Lozina Poljana (3.5km)
- Konjska Poljana (3.6km)
- Ravnica (3.7km)
- Šumak (3.7km)
- Lipovac (3.8km)
- Stubanj (3.8km)
- Vranjak (4km)
- Duga Livada (4km)
- Međak (4km)
- Međak (4.1km)
- Trmčište (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Cerje
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ražanj (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Velika Kosa (2.4km)
Airports close to Cerje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.