Traveling Luck for Lešter, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lester?What's around Lester?
Wikipedia near Lester
Where to stay near Lešter
The timezone in Lester is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.7483°, Longitude. 21.5617°
Satellite map around Lešter
Loading map of Lešter and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lešter, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Goleševo (0.8km)
- Belilo (1.4km)
- Buđevac (1.6km)
- Stubanj (2.1km)
- Šumak (2.3km)
- Vranjak (2.6km)
- Klejne (2.6km)
- Seča (2.8km)
- Međak (2.9km)
- Torina (3.2km)
- Bregovina (3.3km)
- Sredoreka (3.3km)
- Bogoševac (3.6km)
- Ravnište (3.7km)
- Suguzica (4km)
- Praskovar (4km)
- Lojze (4.3km)
- Prodanica (4.6km)
- Lojze (5km)
- Bračinska Poljana (5.2km)
- Cerak (5.2km)
- Ravna Dubrava (5.2km)
- Prlo (5.3km)
Accommodation around Lešter
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Drmaluga (5.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (1.2km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vlaška (4.3km)
Airports close to Lešter
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lešter
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.