Traveling Luck for Klejne, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klejne?What's around Klejne?
Wikipedia near Klejne
Where to stay near Klejne
The timezone in Klejne is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.7447°, Longitude. 21.5344°
Satellite map around Klejne
Loading map of Klejne and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klejne, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Klejne (0km)
- Sredoreka (0.9km)
- Bogoševac (1km)
- Buđevac (1.2km)
- Torina (1.5km)
- Praskovar (2km)
- Seča (2.1km)
- Vranjak (2.5km)
- Bračinska Poljana (2.6km)
- Stubanj (2.8km)
- Goleševo (3km)
- Prodanica (3.1km)
- Belilo (3.3km)
- Donje Polje (3.5km)
- Padalište (3.6km)
- Gornje Polje (4.3km)
- Bregovina (4.3km)
- Šumak (4.3km)
- Ravnište (4.3km)
- Cerak (4.6km)
- Lojze (5km)
- Krušar (5km)
- Paljevina (5.1km)
- Međak (5.2km)
- Smrdan (5.4km)
Accommodation around Klejne
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lešter (2.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (3km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vlaška (5.5km)
Airports close to Klejne
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (233.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klejne
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.