Traveling Luck for Kosača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosaca?What's around Kosaca?
Wikipedia near Kosaca
Where to stay near Kosača
The timezone in Kosaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.5397°, Longitude. 21.5831°
Satellite map around Kosača
Loading map of Kosača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kalenjevac (0.8km)
- Ludak (0.9km)
- Bela Zemlja (1km)
- Bataljenica (1.1km)
- Laz (1.5km)
- Veliki Laz (1.9km)
- Donji Ključ (2km)
- Trševina (2.2km)
- Terzisko (2.6km)
- Mednik (2.7km)
- Boškovica (2.8km)
- Drenjače (2.9km)
- Plandište (3.2km)
- Lipak (3.2km)
- Alište (3.3km)
- Mali Laz (3.4km)
- Cerjak (3.4km)
- Cerjak (3.5km)
- Ključ (3.5km)
- Baziče (3.5km)
- Slatina (3.6km)
- Veliki Laz (3.6km)
- Lokve (3.6km)
- Cerjak (3.7km)
- Pojatište (3.9km)
- Peščanski Laz (4km)
- Ðerenče (4km)
- Raskrsje (4km)
- Lojze (4.1km)
- Ravnjak (4.1km)
Accommodation around Kosača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Breg (0.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (2.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Korman (3.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Kosača (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (2.9km)
Airports close to Kosača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (137.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (207.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (239.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kosača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.