Traveling Luck for Kalenjevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kalenjevac?What's around Kalenjevac?
Wikipedia near Kalenjevac
Where to stay near Kalenjevac
The timezone in Kalenjevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5336°, Longitude. 21.5842°
Satellite map around Kalenjevac
Loading map of Kalenjevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalenjevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kalenjevac (0km)
- Bataljenica (0.8km)
- Bela Zemlja (1.2km)
- Veliki Laz (1.2km)
- Trševina (1.4km)
- Ludak (1.5km)
- Donji Ključ (1.7km)
- Terzisko (2.1km)
- Laz (2.2km)
- Boškovica (2.2km)
- Ključ (2.7km)
- Mali Laz (2.8km)
- Lipak (2.8km)
- Veliki Laz (2.9km)
- Lokve (2.9km)
- Drenjače (2.9km)
- Alište (3km)
- Ðerenče (3.2km)
- Raskrsje (3.2km)
- Peščanski Laz (3.2km)
- Cerjak (3.4km)
- Šanci (3.4km)
- Mednik (3.5km)
- Plandište (3.5km)
- Cerjak (3.7km)
- Staro Lojze (3.7km)
- Ravnjak (3.7km)
- Utrina (3.9km)
- Staro Lojze (4km)
- Slatina (4.1km)
- Baziče (4.2km)
- Kusi Potok (4.2km)
- Pojatište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Kalenjevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Breg (1.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (3.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (2.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Korman (3.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Kosača (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (3.7km)
Airports close to Kalenjevac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (136.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (205.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (206.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalenjevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.