Traveling Luck for Ludak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ludak?What's around Ludak?
Wikipedia near Ludak
Where to stay near Ludak
The timezone in Ludak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5439°, Longitude. 21.5908°
Satellite map around Ludak
Loading map of Ludak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ludak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ludak (0km)
- Bela Zemlja (0.7km)
- Laz (0.8km)
- Bataljenica (1.2km)
- Kalenjevac (1.5km)
- Donji Ključ (1.8km)
- Veliki Laz (2.1km)
- Mednik (2.3km)
- Slatina (2.7km)
- Baziče (2.7km)
- Trševina (2.7km)
- Boškovica (2.7km)
- Cerjak (2.8km)
- Alište (2.9km)
- Cerjak (3km)
- Cerjak (3km)
- Topoljak (3.2km)
- Smonica (3.3km)
- Mali Laz (3.4km)
- Terzisko (3.5km)
- Donji Ključ (3.5km)
- Polje (3.6km)
- Ostrvo (3.6km)
- Veliki Laz (3.7km)
- Drenjače (3.7km)
- Boboviški Ključ (3.8km)
- Lojze (3.9km)
- Ključ (3.9km)
- Plandište (3.9km)
- Peščanski Laz (4.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Breg (1.7km)
Accommodation around Ludak
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Korman (2.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Kosača (0.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Bara (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (2.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (1.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (2.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Radevačka (3.8km)
Airports close to Ludak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (208.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ludak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.