Traveling Luck for Laz, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Laz?What's around Laz?
Wikipedia near Laz
Where to stay near Laz
The timezone in Laz is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.5500°, Longitude. 21.5903°
Satellite map around Laz
Loading map of Laz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laz, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Laz (0km)
- Ludak (0.8km)
- Bela Zemlja (1.5km)
- Mednik (1.6km)
- Bataljenica (2km)
- Baziče (2.1km)
- Slatina (2.2km)
- Kalenjevac (2.2km)
- Cerjak (2.2km)
- Donji Ključ (2.5km)
- Topoljak (2.7km)
- Donji Ključ (2.8km)
- Polje (2.9km)
- Veliki Laz (2.9km)
- Smonica (2.9km)
- Cerjak (3.1km)
- Lojze (3.2km)
- Cerjak (3.3km)
- Boškovica (3.5km)
- Trševina (3.5km)
- Alište (3.5km)
- Boboviški Ključ (3.6km)
- Ostrvo (3.6km)
- Simin Branik (3.8km)
- Plandište (4km)
- Smonica (4km)
- Drenjače (4.1km)
- Terzisko (4.1km)
- Mali Laz (4.1km)
Accommodation around Laz
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Goli Breg (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Korman (2.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Kosača (1.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (1.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Bara (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamenjar (1.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (2.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Radevačka (3.6km)
Airports close to Laz
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (208.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Laz
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.