Traveling Luck for Ključ, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuc?What's around Kljuc?
Wikipedia near Kljuc
Where to stay near Ključ
The timezone in Kljuc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6086°, Longitude. 21.5047°
Satellite map around Ključ
Loading map of Ključ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ključ, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ključ (0km)
- Donje Polje (1km)
- Ostrvo (1.2km)
- Karaula (1.3km)
- Gornje Polje (1.6km)
- Donje Polje (1.6km)
- Nikoljac (1.9km)
- Parlojze (2.2km)
- Torište (2.4km)
- Moravište (2.6km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (3km)
- Jabucar (3km)
- Maminjevo (3km)
- Zabran (3.1km)
- Gušćak (3.4km)
- Crkveno (3.8km)
- Laz (3.9km)
- Dinina Livada (4.1km)
- Ključ (4.2km)
- Prestip (4.3km)
Accommodation around Ključ
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (1.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (0.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (4.2km)
Airports close to Ključ
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ključ
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.