Traveling Luck for Maminjevo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maminjevo?What's around Maminjevo?
Wikipedia near Maminjevo
Where to stay near Maminjevo
The timezone in Maminjevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.6089°, Longitude. 21.5367°
Satellite map around Maminjevo
Loading map of Maminjevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maminjevo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maminjevo (0km)
- Moravište (0.8km)
- Ključ (1.2km)
- Gornje Polje (1.5km)
- Crkveno (1.8km)
- Botanište (1.8km)
- Bela Topola (1.9km)
- Ostrvo (2.2km)
- Parlojze (2.3km)
- Ðip (2.6km)
- Karaula (2.7km)
- Zabran (2.8km)
- Ključ (3km)
- Ašnik (3.1km)
- Tatarin (3.2km)
- Moravište (3.2km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (3.2km)
- Torište (3.3km)
- Gorunjak (3.4km)
- Lipovac (3.4km)
- Bresje (3.5km)
- Donje Polje (3.6km)
- Nikoljac (3.7km)
- Donje Polje (3.8km)
- Top (3.9km)
Accommodation around Maminjevo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osredak (4km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.2km)
Airports close to Maminjevo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (239.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maminjevo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.