Traveling Luck for Ključ, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuc?What's around Kljuc?
Wikipedia near Kljuc
Where to stay near Ključ
The timezone in Kljuc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.6083°, Longitude. 21.5489°
Satellite map around Ključ
Loading map of Ključ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ključ, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ključ (0km)
- Botanište (0.7km)
- Bela Topola (1.1km)
- Maminjevo (1.2km)
- Ðip (1.5km)
- Moravište (1.8km)
- Crkveno (1.9km)
- Moravište (2.2km)
- Ašnik (2.3km)
- Bresje (2.3km)
- Tatarin (2.5km)
- Gornje Polje (2.7km)
- Ćosavica (2.9km)
- Top (3km)
- Lipovac (3.1km)
- Parlojze (3.2km)
- Smonica (3.3km)
- Ostrvo (3.3km)
- Ludi Vir (3.4km)
- Gorunjak (3.5km)
- Zabran (3.5km)
- Goljak (3.6km)
- Ravnice (3.7km)
- Karaula (3.8km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (3.9km)
- Milenkov Brest (3.9km)
- Drenjak (4km)
Accommodation around Ključ
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Breg (4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (1.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.6km)
Airports close to Ključ
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (195.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ključ
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.