Traveling Luck for Staro Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Selo?What's around Staro Selo?
Wikipedia near Staro Selo
Where to stay near Staro Selo
The timezone in Staro Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5936°, Longitude. 21.5928°
Satellite map around Staro Selo
Loading map of Staro Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Selo (0km)
- Prokopana Bara (0.7km)
- Stroč (0.9km)
- Ludi Vir (1.3km)
- Milenkov Brest (1.4km)
- Sprud (1.5km)
- Ornice (1.5km)
- Brod (1.6km)
- Smonica (1.9km)
- Ravnice (2km)
- Smonica (2km)
- Ćosavica (2.2km)
- Ograđe (2.3km)
- Bresje (2.3km)
- Moravište (2.5km)
- Moravište (2.6km)
- Polje (3km)
- Ašnik (3km)
- Prnjar (3.3km)
- Stare Kuće (3.6km)
- Predor (3.6km)
- Utrina (3.6km)
- Donji Ključ (3.6km)
- Cerjak (3.7km)
- Lojze (3.7km)
- Ðip (3.8km)
- Cvetkova Bara (3.8km)
- Botanište (3.9km)
- Bela Topola (3.9km)
- Lipovac (4.1km)
- Reka (4.1km)
- Sazdanovo (4.1km)
- Rutevačko Lojze (4.2km)
- Baziče (4.2km)
- Velike Livade (4.3km)
Accommodation around Staro Selo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (4.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Južno Pomoravlje (1.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Staro Brdo (4.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Bara (3.7km)
Airports close to Staro Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (214.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (235.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.