Traveling Luck for Ćosavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cosavica?What's around Cosavica?
Wikipedia near Cosavica
Where to stay near Ćosavica
The timezone in Cosavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6075°, Longitude. 21.5794°
Satellite map around Ćosavica
Loading map of Ćosavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćosavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ćosavica (0km)
- Ravnice (0.8km)
- Bresje (0.8km)
- Ludi Vir (0.9km)
- Milenkov Brest (1.1km)
- Prokopana Bara (1.6km)
- Moravište (1.7km)
- Ðip (1.7km)
- Stroč (2.2km)
- Staro Selo (2.2km)
- Botanište (2.3km)
- Smonica (2.3km)
- Top (2.4km)
- Ašnik (2.5km)
- Reka (2.5km)
- Bela Topola (2.7km)
- Tatarin (2.8km)
- Ključ (2.9km)
- Goljak (2.9km)
- Sprud (3km)
- Brod (3km)
- Ograđe (3.2km)
- Smonica (3.6km)
- Ornice (3.8km)
- Prnjar (3.8km)
- Dugo Polje (3.9km)
- Lipovac (4km)
- Maminjevo (4.1km)
- Crkveno (4.1km)
- Delnice (4.3km)
Accommodation around Ćosavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Kamen (3.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Nestor (4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Južno Pomoravlje (3.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Jerski Drum (3.1km)
Airports close to Ćosavica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (216.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (236.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćosavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.