Traveling Luck for Vetrenja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vetrenja?What's around Vetrenja?
Wikipedia near Vetrenja
Where to stay near Vetrenja
The timezone in Vetrenja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.6222°, Longitude. 21.5161°
Satellite map around Vetrenja
Loading map of Vetrenja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vetrenja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Torište (0.7km)
- Ostrvo (1km)
- Zabran (1.1km)
- Donje Polje (1.3km)
- Gušćak (1.6km)
- Gornje Polje (1.6km)
- Moravište (1.8km)
- Ključ (2.1km)
- Maminjevo (2.6km)
- Dinina Livada (2.8km)
- Gorunjak (2.9km)
- Karaula (3km)
- Donje Polje (3.1km)
- Veliki Prisadi (3.3km)
- Bakčište (3.4km)
- Parlojze (3.5km)
- Ključ (3.6km)
- Drenjak (3.7km)
- Mali Prisadi (3.8km)
- Nikoljac (3.9km)
- Crkveno (4.2km)
Accommodation around Vetrenja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (2.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (1.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (2.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (2.2km)
Airports close to Vetrenja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (218.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vetrenja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.