Traveling Luck for Gornje Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Polje?What's around Gornje Polje?
Wikipedia near Gornje Polje
Where to stay near Gornje Polje
The timezone in Gornje Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6106°, Longitude. 21.5208°
Satellite map around Gornje Polje
Loading map of Gornje Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gornje Polje (0km)
- Ostrvo (0.8km)
- Moravište (1km)
- Maminjevo (1.5km)
- Ključ (1.6km)
- Karaula (1.7km)
- Parlojze (1.9km)
- Donje Polje (2.2km)
- Torište (2.2km)
- Zabran (2.3km)
- Donje Polje (2.4km)
- Ključ (2.7km)
- Crkveno (2.7km)
- Nikoljac (2.7km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (2.9km)
- Gušćak (3.1km)
- Bela Topola (3.3km)
- Botanište (3.3km)
- Gorunjak (3.7km)
- Laz (3.9km)
- Ðip (4.1km)
Accommodation around Gornje Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (4.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.8km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Čukar (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.6km)
Airports close to Gornje Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (217km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornje Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.