Traveling Luck for Ostrvo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ostrvo?What's around Ostrvo?
Wikipedia near Ostrvo
Where to stay near Ostrvo
The timezone in Ostrvo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 15:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.6147°, Longitude. 21.5147°
Satellite map around Ostrvo
Loading map of Ostrvo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrvo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ostrvo (0km)
- Gornje Polje (0.8km)
- Ključ (1.2km)
- Donje Polje (1.4km)
- Torište (1.5km)
- Moravište (1.5km)
- Karaula (2km)
- Zabran (2km)
- Maminjevo (2.2km)
- Donje Polje (2.3km)
- Gušćak (2.5km)
- Parlojze (2.5km)
- Nikoljac (2.9km)
- Ključ (3.3km)
- Crkveno (3.5km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (3.5km)
- Dinina Livada (3.6km)
- Gorunjak (3.6km)
- Botanište (4km)
- Bela Topola (4.1km)
- Jabucar (4.2km)
- Bakčište (4.2km)
Accommodation around Ostrvo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (3.8km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (1.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (1.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.2km)
Airports close to Ostrvo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (217.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ostrvo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.