Traveling Luck for Donje Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donje Polje?What's around Donje Polje?
Wikipedia near Donje Polje
Where to stay near Donje Polje
The timezone in Donje Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6211°, Longitude. 21.5028°
Satellite map around Donje Polje
Loading map of Donje Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donje Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Donje Polje (0km)
- Torište (1km)
- Ostrvo (1.4km)
- Ključ (1.6km)
- Gušćak (1.9km)
- Zabran (2.2km)
- Gornje Polje (2.2km)
- Donje Polje (2.4km)
- Dinina Livada (2.4km)
- Moravište (2.9km)
- Karaula (2.9km)
- Bakčište (3.1km)
- Nikoljac (3.5km)
- Maminjevo (3.6km)
- Parlojze (3.7km)
- Veliki Prisadi (3.7km)
- Jabucar (4km)
- Gorunjak (4.1km)
- Mali Prisadi (4.2km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (4.6km)
- Kozara (4.6km)
- Ključ (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Donje Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (3.9km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (0.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poslonska Planina (3.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (2.9km)
Airports close to Donje Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (218.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donje Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.