Traveling Luck for Maletina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maletina?What's around Maletina?
Wikipedia near Maletina
Where to stay near Maletina
The timezone in Maletina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 43.6158°, Longitude. 21.4983°
Satellite map around Maletina
Loading map of Maletina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maletina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Donje Polje (0.8km)
- Ključ (1.1km)
- Ostrvo (1.6km)
- Donje Polje (1.7km)
- Torište (1.8km)
- Gornje Polje (2.2km)
- Karaula (2.4km)
- Gušćak (2.7km)
- Nikoljac (2.9km)
- Zabran (2.9km)
- Dinina Livada (3.1km)
- Moravište (3.1km)
- Jabucar (3.2km)
- Parlojze (3.3km)
- Maminjevo (3.8km)
- Bakčište (3.8km)
- Milanovo Gradinče (4.1km)
- Veliki Prisadi (4.5km)
- Prestip (4.7km)
- Crkveno (4.8km)
Accommodation around Maletina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (4.7km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (0km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (1.9km)
- Poslonska Planina (4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Padina (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.7km)
Airports close to Maletina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (143.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (217.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (242.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maletina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.