Traveling Luck for Bregovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bregovina?What's around Bregovina?
Wikipedia near Bregovina
Where to stay near Bregovina
The timezone in Bregovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.7736°, Longitude. 21.5564°
Satellite map around Bregovina
Loading map of Bregovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bregovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bregovina (0km)
- Dubrava (3.9km)
- Goleševo (4.1km)
- Nerezina (4.1km)
- Buđevac (4.2km)
- Sredoreka (4.3km)
- Klejne (4.3km)
- Bogoševac (4.7km)
- Belilo (4.7km)
- Stubanj (5.4km)
- Šumak (5.4km)
- Suguzica (5.5km)
- Međak (5.6km)
- Torina (5.7km)
- Vranjak (5.7km)
- Seča (5.7km)
- Praskovar (6.3km)
- Lojze (6.3km)
- Bračinska Poljana (6.5km)
- Razbojište (6.6km)
- Ravna Dubrava (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bregovina
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (2.1km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vlaška (1.2km)
Airports close to Bregovina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (230.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bregovina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.