Traveling Luck for Vlaška, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vlaska?What's around Vlaska?
Wikipedia near Vlaska
Where to stay near Vlaška
The timezone in Vlaska is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7814°, Longitude. 21.5628°
Satellite map around Vlaška
Loading map of Vlaška and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlaška, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bregovina (1.2km)
- Nerezina (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Goleševo (5km)
- Buđevac (5.3km)
- Sredoreka (5.5km)
- Klejne (5.5km)
- Razbojište (5.5km)
- Belilo (5.6km)
- Suguzica (5.8km)
- Bogoševac (5.8km)
- Šumak (6.2km)
- Međak (6.2km)
- Stubanj (6.4km)
- Lojze (6.6km)
- Javorac (6.7km)
- Ravna Dubrava (6.8km)
- Vranjak (6.8km)
- Torina (6.8km)
- Seča (6.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vlaška
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bojište (3.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (7km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (6.3km)
Airports close to Vlaška
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (229.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vlaška
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.