Traveling Luck for Krajnji Rid, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krajnji Rid?What's around Krajnji Rid?
Wikipedia near Krajnji Rid
Where to stay near Krajnji Rid
The timezone in Krajnji Rid is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.8394°, Longitude. 21.5931°
Satellite map around Krajnji Rid
Loading map of Krajnji Rid and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krajnji Rid, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Krajnji Rid
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (4.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (7.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Šaludovačko Polje (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (8.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (8km)
Airports close to Krajnji Rid
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (224.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krajnji Rid
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.