Traveling Luck for Stednje Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stednje Brdo?What's around Stednje Brdo?
Wikipedia near Stednje Brdo
Where to stay near Stednje Brdo
The timezone in Stednje Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.8706°, Longitude. 21.5042°
Satellite map around Stednje Brdo
Loading map of Stednje Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stednje Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Davidovac (3.1km)
- Lešje (3.5km)
- Bošnjane (3.7km)
- Mirilovac (4.6km)
- Buljan (4.7km)
- Šaludovac (4.9km)
- Popovac (5.1km)
- Glavica (5.2km)
- Donja Mutnica (5.7km)
- Gornja Mutnica (6.6km)
- Lebina (7.2km)
- Tekija (7.2km)
- Plana (8km)
- Klačevica (8.2km)
- Golubovac (8.3km)
- Zabrega (8.3km)
- Izvor (8.4km)
- Batinac (9.1km)
- Paraćin (9.2km)
- Stubica (9.3km)
- Busilovac (9.8km)
Accommodation around Stednje Brdo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (6.7km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Petlovac (6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bela Voda (9.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (5.4km)
Airports close to Stednje Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (166.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (231.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stednje Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (166.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.