Traveling Luck for Lipovački Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lipovacki Potok?What's around Lipovacki Potok?
Wikipedia near Lipovacki Potok
Where to stay near Lipovački Potok
Also known as Topolovacki Potok, Topolovački Potok
The timezone in Lipovacki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9744°, Longitude. 21.5547°
Satellite map around Lipovački Potok
Loading map of Lipovački Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovački Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lipovački Potok
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ravanica (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (7.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Progorska Kosa (8.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Krvajičko Brdo (5.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Gargara (8.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Pasuljanske Livade (5.7km)
Airports close to Lipovački Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (198.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipovački Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (153.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.