Traveling Luck for Stara Njiva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stara Njiva?What's around Stara Njiva?
Wikipedia near Stara Njiva
Where to stay near Stara Njiva
The timezone in Stara Njiva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7811°, Longitude. 21.3217°
Satellite map around Stara Njiva
Loading map of Stara Njiva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stara Njiva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svojnovo (2.8km)
- Obrež (2.9km)
- Suvaja (4.4km)
- Potočac (4.5km)
- Izbenica (5km)
- Donje Vidovo (5.1km)
- Gornji Katun (6km)
- Čepure (6.9km)
- Orašje (7km)
- Bačina (7.2km)
- Raševica (7.5km)
- Donji Katun (7.9km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8.2km)
- Šavac (8.6km)
- Cernica (8.6km)
- Sikirica (9.3km)
- Ratare (9.5km)
- Varvarin (9.5km)
- Drenovac (10.1km)
- Striža (10.2km)
Accommodation around Stara Njiva
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bukovica (9.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (5.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (7.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Varvarin (9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (6.8km)
Airports close to Stara Njiva
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (251.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stara Njiva
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (177.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.