Traveling Luck for Smrdan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smrdan?What's around Smrdan?
Wikipedia near Smrdan
Where to stay near Smrdan
The timezone in Smrdan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.7614°, Longitude. 21.4817°
Satellite map around Smrdan
Loading map of Smrdan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smrdan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Smrdan (0km)
- Padalište (2.9km)
- Donje Polje (3.7km)
- Bračinska Poljana (4km)
- Ratovac (4.1km)
- Bogoševac (4.5km)
- Sredoreka (4.5km)
- Gornje Polje (5.4km)
- Klejne (5.4km)
- Praskovar (5.9km)
- Torina (6.2km)
- Krušar (6.5km)
- Buđevac (6.7km)
- Dubrava (6.8km)
- Prodanica (7km)
- Lovačko Polje (7.2km)
- Seča (7.2km)
- Bregovina (7.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Smrdan
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ćićevac Opština (6.2km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (7.4km)
Airports close to Smrdan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smrdan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (180.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.