Traveling Luck for Drenovački Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drenovacki Potok?What's around Drenovacki Potok?
Wikipedia near Drenovacki Potok
Where to stay near Drenovački Potok
The timezone in Drenovacki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.7731°, Longitude. 21.4475°
Satellite map around Drenovački Potok
Loading map of Drenovački Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenovački Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenovac (2.4km)
- Krežbinac (2.6km)
- Sikirica (2.7km)
- Pojate (4.1km)
- Gornje Vidovo (4.4km)
- Busilovac (4.5km)
- Ratare (5km)
- Stari Bračin (5.1km)
- Novi Bračin (6km)
- Donji Katun (6.1km)
- Golubovac (6.6km)
- Bračin (6.8km)
- Ćićevac (6.9km)
- Jovanovac (7km)
- Lebina (7.1km)
- Pločnik (7.5km)
- Pretrkovac (8.2km)
- Striža (8.4km)
- Donje Vidovo (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Drenovački Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradac (6.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osredak (8.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (7.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ludi Vir (7.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dubrava (5.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ćićevac Opština (7.3km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Dugi Deo (8.5km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Korman (6.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (4.8km)
Airports close to Drenovački Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (240.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drenovački Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (178.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.