Traveling Luck for Staro Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Brdo?What's around Staro Brdo?
Wikipedia near Staro Brdo
Where to stay near Staro Brdo
The timezone in Staro Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7989°, Longitude. 21.4447°
Satellite map around Staro Brdo
Loading map of Staro Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krežbinac (0.7km)
- Ratare (2.8km)
- Busilovac (3.5km)
- Sikirica (3.6km)
- Gornje Vidovo (3.7km)
- Lebina (3.9km)
- Drenovac (4.9km)
- Golubovac (5.2km)
- Striža (5.4km)
- Mirilovac (6.3km)
- Stari Bračin (6.5km)
- Tekija (6.8km)
- Donje Vidovo (7.3km)
- Pojate (7.4km)
- Donji Katun (8.2km)
- Novi Bračin (8.2km)
- Glavica (8.4km)
- Paraćin (8.8km)
- Davidovac (8.8km)
- Čepure (9.1km)
- Bračin (9.2km)
- Jovanovac (9.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Staro Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gradac (9.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (9.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (7.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (6.4km)
Airports close to Staro Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (239.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.