Traveling Luck for Sveta Petka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveta Petka?What's around Sveta Petka?
Wikipedia near Sveta Petka
Where to stay near Sveta Petka
The timezone in Sveta Petka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.7981°, Longitude. 21.3300°
Satellite map around Sveta Petka
Loading map of Sveta Petka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveta Petka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svojnovo (2.4km)
- Potočac (2.6km)
- Donje Vidovo (3.6km)
- Obrež (4.1km)
- Čepure (4.6km)
- Raševica (5.4km)
- Suvaja (6.1km)
- Šavac (6.2km)
- Izbenica (7km)
- Gornje Vidovo (7.4km)
- Gornji Katun (7.6km)
- Ratare (8.2km)
- Striža (8.3km)
- Donji Katun (8.7km)
- Sikirica (8.9km)
- Orašje (9.2km)
- Trešnjevica (9.4km)
- Bačina (9.6km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (9.9km)
- Drenovac (10.1km)
Accommodation around Sveta Petka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bukovica (10km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (10km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (5.8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (7.4km)
Airports close to Sveta Petka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (249.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveta Petka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.