Traveling Luck for Veliko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Brdo?What's around Veliko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliko Brdo
Where to stay near Veliko Brdo
The timezone in Veliko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8336°, Longitude. 21.3131°
Satellite map around Veliko Brdo
Loading map of Veliko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raševica (1km)
- Potočac (2.4km)
- Čepure (4.2km)
- Šavac (4.4km)
- Svojnovo (4.6km)
- Trešnjevica (4.8km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (5.1km)
- Sinji Vir (6.1km)
- Donje Vidovo (6.6km)
- Dvorica (7.8km)
- Striža (8.8km)
- Suvaja (8.8km)
- Donji Jovac (8.9km)
- Obrež (9km)
- Paraćin (9.6km)
- Izbenica (10.2km)
- Gornji Jovac (10.2km)
- Ratare (10.5km)
- Gornje Vidovo (10.6km)
- Dragoševac (10.7km)
- Beočić (11km)
Accommodation around Veliko Brdo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Obreška Kosa (8.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (10.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (8.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (7.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (6.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (7.9km)
Airports close to Veliko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (249.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.