Traveling Luck for Veliko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Brdo?What's around Veliko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Veliko Brdo
Where to stay near Veliko Brdo
The timezone in Veliko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.8331°, Longitude. 21.4392°
Satellite map around Veliko Brdo
Loading map of Veliko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lebina (2km)
- Tekija (2.3km)
- Striža (3.1km)
- Mirilovac (3.8km)
- Glavica (4km)
- Ratare (4.3km)
- Paraćin (4.7km)
- Davidovac (5.1km)
- Krežbinac (5.2km)
- Busilovac (6.2km)
- Gornje Vidovo (6.3km)
- Golubovac (6.6km)
- Sikirica (7.4km)
- Šavac (7.7km)
- Čepure (7.8km)
- Donje Vidovo (7.9km)
- Bošnjane (8.1km)
- Lešje (8.9km)
- Drenovac (9.1km)
- Stari Bračin (10.1km)
- Plana (10.4km)
Accommodation around Veliko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (10.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (10km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (3.2km)
- Baba (10.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (3.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (5.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (2.5km)
Airports close to Veliko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (171km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.