Traveling Luck for Lozica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lozica?What's around Lozica?
Wikipedia near Lozica
Where to stay near Lozica
The timezone in Lozica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8442°, Longitude. 21.4494°
Satellite map around Lozica
Loading map of Lozica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lozica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tekija (1.7km)
- Lebina (2.4km)
- Glavica (2.5km)
- Mirilovac (2.7km)
- Davidovac (3.3km)
- Striža (4.5km)
- Paraćin (4.5km)
- Ratare (6.1km)
- Bošnjane (6.3km)
- Krežbinac (6.6km)
- Golubovac (6.7km)
- Busilovac (6.8km)
- Lešje (7.7km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8km)
- Šavac (8.6km)
- Čepure (9km)
- Sikirica (9.1km)
- Donje Vidovo (9.5km)
- Plana (9.9km)
- Popovac (9.9km)
- Donja Mutnica (10.1km)
- Batinac (10.1km)
Accommodation around Lozica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (9.3km)
- railroad station;
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (8.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (4.7km)
- Baba (9.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugi Deo (9.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (0.8km)
Airports close to Lozica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lozica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.